1.- LISTEN CAREFULLY
2. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
3. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF OTHERS
4. RESPECT PERSONAL SPACE, RIGHTS, AND PROPERTY OF OTHERS
5. RAISE YOUR HAND AND WAIT FOR YOUR TURN
6. COMPLETE WORK ON TIME
7. ASK FOR PERMISSION TO STAND UP
8. STAY ON TASK AND CONCENTRATE
9. COME TO CLASS PREPARED WITH MATERIALS AND A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
10. OBEY ALL SCHOOL RULES
Remember that these rules are general and that it is your obligation as a student to be aware of the school’s rules that are also applied in class. You will find both documents (Manual de convivencia escolar y resolución pacífica de conflictos/Reglamento de disciplina) on the school’s Website.
Likewise, pay close attention to what your English Teacher has to say regarding discipline in the classroom.